Last Updated: May 26, 2020
I. Personal Information
“Personal Information,” as used in this Policy, is information that specifically identifies an individual, such as an individual’s name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address. Personal Information also includes information about an individual’s activities, such as information about his or her activity on our Services, and demographic information, such as date of birth, gender, geographic area, and preferences, when any of this information is linked to Personal Information that identifies that individual. Personal Information does not include “aggregate” or other non-personally identifiable information. Aggregate information is information that we collect about a group or category of products, services, or users that is not personally identifiable or from which individual identities are removed. We may use and disclose aggregate information, and other non-personally identifiable information, for various purposes.
II. Personal Information Collection
We collect your Personal Information when you give it to us or give us permission to obtain it, when you use Luck•Stream on mobile devices, and by default when you use our Services.
- Interactive Functionality. Our Services contain interactive functionality that allows you to engage with other users on the Services. If you use any interactive functionality on our Services that request or permit you to provide us with personal information (including, for example, if you post an image or text to the Services that includes Personal Information), we collect the Personal Information that you provide to us in the course of using these interactive features. If you share content from the Services via built-in “share” or “forward” functionality on the Services, we collect the names and email addresses of your recipients.
- Correspondence. If you contact us by e-mail, using a contact form on the Services, or by mail, fax, or other means, we collect the Personal Information contained within, and associated with, your correspondence.
- Mobile Devices. When using Luck•Stream on your mobile device, you automatically provide us with data about your then-current location unless you opt-out.
- Passive Tracking. When you visit the Services, we may automatically collect Personal Information. For instance, we may collect data about the device from which you access our Services, the device’s operating system, features, and other data. Our ability to collect this data depends on your device and device settings, so please check your device settings and service provider and manufacturer policies.
III. Use of your Personal Information
IV. Your Choices
Luck•Stream may receive some Personal Information from third party services you link to your account and/or devices from which you access Luck•Stream. Thus, in some cases you may control the Personal Information they share with us by adjusting your account or device settings. For instance, your mobile device may offer choice on whether it shares location data with Luck•Stream.
V. Disclosing Personal Information
When you create content on Luck•Stream, anyone can potentially view that content. However, we will not distribute your Personal Information except in the following limited circumstances:
- With your consent. We may disclose Personal Information with your consent.
- With our service providers. We may disclose Personal Information to third-party service providers that assist us in our work. We limit the Personal Information provided to these service providers to that which is reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions, and we require them to agree to maintain the confidentiality of such Personal Information.
- To comply with law. We also disclose Personal Information if we believe that doing so is legally required, or is in our interest to protect our property or other legal rights (including, but not limited to, enforcement of our agreements), or the rights or property of others, or otherwise to help protect the safety or security of our Services and other users of the Services.
- Business Transfers. Information about our users, including Personal Information, may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to an acquirer, or successor or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of company assets, or similar transaction, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which Personal Information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
VI. Children under 13
Our Services are not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 without obtaining parental consent. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 on our Services, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we may have collected any such personal information on our Services, please notify us at email@example.com
The Services may contain links to other Web sites, products, or services that we do not own or operate. If you choose to visit or use any Third-Party Sites or products or services available on or through such Third-Party Sites, please be aware that this Policy will not apply to your activities or any information you disclose while using those Third-Party Sites or any products or services available on or through such Third-Party Sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these Third-Party Sites or any products or services on or through them.
VIII. International Visitors
Our servers and data centers are located in the United States. If you choose to use the Services from outside the U.S., then you should know that you are transferring your Personal Information outside of your region and into the U.S. for storage and processing. By providing your Personal Information to us through your use of the Service, you agree to that transfer, storage, and processing in the U.S. Also, we may transfer your data from the U.S. to other countries or regions in connection with storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating the Services. You should know that each region can have its own privacy and data security laws, some of which may be less stringent as compared to those of your own region.
We use reasonable security measures that are designed to protect personal information from accidental loss, disclosure, misuse, and destruction. Please be aware, however, that no data security measures can be guaranteed to be completely effective. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you provide to us. You transmit information to us at your own risk.
X. Modifications to this Policy
We may modify this Policy in our discretion at any time. If we modify this Policy, we will post the new policy or any changes on this site and update the “Last Updated” date above. Your use of Luck•Stream after the later of (i) the date modifications to this Policy are posted on this site and (ii) the date such modifications are set to take effect, constitutes acceptance of the Policy, as modified, and from that time your use of Luck•Stream will be subject to the Policy, as modified. If we change this Policy in a manner that is materially less restrictive of our use or disclosure of your Personal Information, we will use reasonable efforts to notify you of the change and to obtain your consent prior to applying the change to any Personal Information that we collected from you prior to the date the change becomes effective. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy to stay informed about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information
XI. Contacting Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, please contact us using the following contact information: